General Job Description:Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performs general accounting task, with accuracy, attention to details and within the asigned deadlines.
- Assists in the preparation and issuance of vouchers and release of bank checks for disbursement.
- Helps in the safekeeping of check booklets, unused checks, check vouchers and checks pending release to payees.
- Responsible for safekeeping of all documents received, processed and paid.
- Manually keeps various book accounts.
- Prepare summary of labor costs per weekly time report.
- Prepare sales invoice and delivery receipt per purchase order of the customer
- Performs all other duties that may assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of four (4) year course on BS Accounting, Banking & Finance w/ one (1) year minimum experience. Fresh graduate are also welcome.
- Preferably with at least one year's experience in handling general accounting, payroll,payable and receivables
- Outstanding verbal and written knowledge in English & Tagalog
- Has initiative and multi-tasking skills
- Enthusiastic and maintains a positive working attitude.
- Ability to create a motivating environment.